2015/16 Performance Data
Information about the performance of our children in Key Stage 1 and 2:
2015/16 Assessment Data
DfE Performance Tables
The primary school performance tables provide information on the achievements of pupils in primary schools, how they compare with other schools in the local Authority (LA) area and in England as a whole. The tables show:
- results from the key stage 2 (KS2) tests in reading and mathematics
- KS2 teacher assessments in English, reading, writing, mathematics and science; and
- KS1 to 2 progress measures in English and mathematics.
- key measures for sub-groups of pupils in each school, including disadvantaged pupils, low-, middle- and high-attaining pupils, boys, girls, pupils with English as an additional language and pupils who have been in the school throughout the whole of years 5 and 6 (non-mobile pupils). Additional school-level data is also available, including:
- information on the expenditure of each maintained school. The expenditure data takes the form of spend per pupil for a wide range of expenditure categories including funding and income, education staff spend and learning resources and curriculum spend
- the numbers of teachers, teaching assistants and other school staff. It also provides the pupil-teacher ratio and the mean gross salary of full-time teachers;
- information on the characteristics of the pupils attending the school;
- pupil absence data for each school.
The data for Stewart Headlam Primary School can be viewed and downloaded from the Department for Education.
"Pupils are safe and well cared for"